You might have learned about the Terrell Owens Bodylastics workout routine?
Terrell Owens workout routine has been the buzz lately. This all happened as a result of his appearance on the cover of Muscle and Fitness Magazine. There he was muscular and ripped to the bone and every guy wants to know how to get a body like his. The answer may just surprise you.
So many people wanted to know about his training program — that it resulted in an entire article all about “The Rubber Band Man’s Workout.”
Here are some tips taken from the Terrell Owens workout and diet guide that is included with the new Terrell Owens resistance band home gym.
1. During his off-season training he jumps rope for 30 seconds between all sets.
2. Off-season TO performs a strength training workout 5 days per week.
3. TO incorporates Bodylastics fitness tubing in his training program. He began using resistance bands and has training program ever since he discovered them while he was rehabilitating himself from an injury. The strength and flexibility gains that he received from their use convinced him to stop using free weights at to focus exclusively on resistance bands.
4. Owens strongly believes in a proper warm-up before beginning his strength training. He prefers to use bike riding for approximately 7 minutes before each workout.
5. A typical breakfast for Terrell Owens consists of 10 egg whites and one bowl of oatmeal. He believes strongly in proper nutrition in order to get a ripped body.
6. TO incorporates different exercise protocols to increase the intensity of this training program. He utilizes supersets, drop sets, pyramids and other advanced techniques to create his incredible muscularity.
Terrell Owens Bodylastics workout routine is not typical steroid using bodybuilders exercise program. As one of the NFL’s premier players he has had many injuries throughout his football career. So, his workouts are designed to provide fast muscle gains but yet to provide maximum safety.
As a result of utilizing Bodylastics resistance bands training in his off-season and regular in season workouts To has made incredible gains in strength, flexibility and musculartity. Currently he is ranked in the top ten of all wide receivers in the NFL.
Terrell Owens diet allows this 218 pound, 6’3″ man to have incredible muscle mass and still retain his quickness. He feels that good nutrition is just as important as having the proper exercise equipment and training program.
- Body Building | Bodylastics Bands – The Critical Element In Building Muscle I wanted to quickly share with you a few perhaps...
- Muscle Building | How To Build Big Muscle- 3 Secrets To Building Muscle Mass Often as children we are taught that the more work...
- Muscle Building | Muscle Mass Training Program-how To Build Muscle Fast With Short Workouts If you are serious about building muscle, you should look...
- Workout | Muscle Mass Program-less Is More, More Is Waste For a muscle mass program to be effective, it must...
- Workout | Workout Program To Build Muscle-real Life Guidelines For Regular And Skinny Guys Looking for a real life plan to get bigger? A...