Fitness, If it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body, but the reality is other wise. It is something you have to work at. But getting in great shape is easy if you have the right workout plan.
Bodybuilders have been known their muscular builds for a long time, but now things are a bit different. If provided a choice between a fitness model look and a bodybuilder muscularity a larger number of people will choose the physique and over all charm of the fitness look. Fitness models have a rather lean, defined and muscular physique, with just the right amount of muscle mass and a very low body fat percentage. Another key feature is a body with well defined six pack abs. This results in a physique that is well balanced and symmetrical. the overall look of a fitness model is far more pleasing to the eye or rather we should say much hotter than a puffed up body builder.
All the fitness programs basically focus on two main elements. The first one is the diet and the second one is the exercise. For the development of a fitness model both of the elements are of great importance. A balanced diet with just the right amount of exercise can do miracles and result in a transformation that is appealing as well as astonishing.
First we should talk about the diet of what it takes to get the Hollywood look. As it is usually said “you are what you eat” fitness models are very serious when it come to their diet. The basic aim of a their diet is to keep the carb intake to a minimum. The ideal diet of a fitness model has a higher percentage of protein and a low percentage of carbohydrates and fats. Fitness models normally prefer eating 5-7 small meals a day. This technique is helpful in increasing the metabolic rate of the body resulting in a quicker weight loss. It should always be remembered that eating smart is a key to fitness.
Now let’s move to the typical exercise routine. The main emphasis is on reducing the body fat percentage, ideally the body fat percentage will be under 10%. Low fat levels allow for nice definition and a serious six pack. HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is ideal for fitness models as it helps them to burn more fat in less time. High intensity training also helps preserve muscle, unlike long slow cardio that is catabolic. With respect to weight training full body work outs are also very important as they help to increase muscle mass. Full body work outs should be done 3-4 times per week. It is preferable to leave 48-72 hours between the work outs. This helps the body to fully recover from the previous work out. More important, this time allows your body time to repair, grow and build more muscle.
Cardio is most popular among fitness models. There are many types of cardio trainings. HIIT(High Intensity interval training) is considered the best cardio training for weight loss as it is more effective for burning fat as compared to long slow cardio. It also consumes less time. You can get a fat burning workout done in 15-20mins. The results of HIIT are the most impressive among all the cardio trainings.
Fitness models normally work out with light weights. Super sets are preferred more as compared to regular sets. There is a short 30 second break between two consecutive sets. Following are some exercises for fitness models.
A good symmetry and shape is essential and should have a well shaped chest
* Upper Chest: inclined dumbbell bench presses.
* Mid/Lower Chest: flat dumbbell bench presses.
* Outer Chest: flat dumbbell fly.
* Front Shoulder Delts: front dumbbell raises.
* Side Shoulder Delts: side dumbbell raises.
* Rear Shoulder Delts: bent-over dumbbell raises.
V-shape is among the top priorities for those looking for an athletic or model look
* Outer Lats: close grip lat pull downs.
* Inner Lats: wide grip lat pull down.
* Traps: Upright rows, dumbbell shrugs.
* Lower Back: hyper extensions.
* Biceps: dumbbell standing, preacher, reverse curls.
* Triceps: triceps push downs, dumbbell seated extensions, and lying triceps extensions.
* Core: planks, both front and side
* Abs: cable chops
* Quadriceps: front squats, leg presses, hack squats.
* Hamstrings: Romainina deadlifts, hamstring curls
* Calves: standing calf raises.
A combination of heavy and light weights needs to be used to build density and muscle mass. Reps will be both in the low in 2, 3, and 4 plus there will be some high volume reps as well to fully exhaust muscles and hit all the muscle fibers. It is best to do supersets of non competing muscle groups. After each superset take a short break of about 30 seconds. After finishing you exercise superset rest 2 minutes.
Discover the best way to burn fat, build muscle and get the fitness model look.
Tips, workouts, and exercises to build a lean muscular body all at Core Routine <<<--- Click here and to get the body you want!
Core Routine is a site dedicated to building lean muscular bodies. Visit Now -->> http://www.CoreRoutine.com
- Workout | Hardgainer Chest Workout For Massive Growth A hardgainer is a person who metabolizes fast and one...
- Workout | Build Shoulders – The 4 Best Exercises To Build Shoulders For a lot of trainees, shoulders can be one of...
- Do You Know The 3 Types Of Home Fitness Gyms? So you want a home gym? Chances are you might...
- Workout | Complete Dumbbell Chest Workout This dumbbell chest workout is designed to work the upper...
- Product Review Of The Panasonic Model EP30006 KU Massage Chair If you are looking for the ultimate in luxury massage...