When it comes to working-out my abdominals I like to keep it short like my biceps workouts.
I train my abs twice a week making sure I have completely recovered from my last abdominal workout.
The workouts are only about 15 minutes long as I like to keep the reps high and keep the intensity going so very little rest between sets.
I never do the same abs workout in the same week so each abdominal workout is different so i get the best of shocking the abs as well as not getting board with the same old thing.
1. Decline bench sit ups make sure you stretch at the bottom of the movement and squeeze the abdominals at the top.
Super set these with.
2. Decline sit-up bench reverse leg raises. Lay on the decline bench with your hands were your legs should be and raise your legs to really get the abdominals working lift your bum of the bench as much as you can.
Super set these two abs exercises 3-4 times trying to hit a rep rang of 10-12 and having no rest between the sets.
3. Oblique side bends. Grab one dumbbell and do 15-20 side bends repeat 3-4 times on each side.
1. Machine crunches.
Super set with.
2. Leg raises with legs hanging of the end of a bench.
3. Cable side bends. Remember when doing side bends only to move your upper body don’t push your hip out to the side when bending.
Give these two abdominal workouts a go and see what happens.
- Proven Methods To Reduce Abdominal Fat Most people are very in losing weight as their new...
- Workout | Lower Ab Workout – Loose Belly Fast – Abdominal Fat Exercise Burn tummy Fat And diverse Ways To Burn tummy Fat...
- Workout | Good Abdominal Exercises – Loose Weight Fast – Lower Abs Workout Burn abdomen Fat And dissimilar Ways To Burn abdomen Fat...
- Workout | Biceps Workout The biceps, everybody loves to do a biceps workout I...
- Workout | Muscle Gain Workout Program-compound Exercises Are The Key To Muscle Gain Compound exercises with free weights are the true and only...