Shake Weight is a fresh product that you can use to build and tone your arms in just 6 minute time. The rest of the article will speak about the importance of our arm and arm exercise for bodybuilding.
A frequent mistake of new bodybuilders is over training and concentrating too much on working up big arms. Don’t leave, the arm muscles are worked into play during most physical exercises targeted at another body parts so caution must be taken not to overdo things.
A properly concentrated exercise program is necessary for our complicated body parts, the arms. In standard terms the arm comprises of 3 primary muscle groups:
1. Biceps brachii – two muscles at the front upper arm that run from the elbow to the shoulders.
2. Triceps brachii – three muscles at the rear upper arm that run from the elbow to the shoulder.
3. Forearm – several arm muscles between the wrist and the elbow.
To avoid over straining your bodies, the standard workouts is done to have a effective muscle building start. For all of the exercises that follow, use a weight that is light enough to allow between 10-15 reps.
Recommended three biceps building workouts for beginners:
1. Standing barbell curl – 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
2. Alternative standing dumbbell curls – 3 sets of 10-15 repetitions.
3. Preacher bench curls – 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
Recommended three triceps building exercises for novices:
1. Dips – 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
2. Close grip bench press – 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
3. EZ bar lying extensions – 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
One forearm building exercise is recommended for novices:
1. EZ bar reverse curls – 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
As with all exercises you need to take care in scheduling specific body parts. To start with you should integrate your arm exercises into a plan alike to the one advised below:
Day 1: Biceps, Back, Abs
Day 2: Hamstrings, Shoulders, Abs
Day 3: Quads, Forearms, Calves
Day 4: Triceps, Chest, Abs
You can move on to a more intensive intermediate level exercises after three months.
- Muscle Building | Arm Muscle Building – The Right Way To Do Arm Muscle Building Anyone with an interest in working out is going to...
- Myths About Arm Exercises For The Female Physique Knowing how to do arm exercises for women the right...
- Body Building | How To Build Arm Muscle Easily When one begins a program of body building, how to...
- Flabby Arm Exercises – Four Things You Have To Avoid There are specific ways of doing flabby arm exercises that...
- Biceps Exercises For Beginners There are numerous biceps exercises for beginners. These exercises require...