The last few days of the year usually bring in a lot of food, feasting. Unfortunately, calories will be feasting on your toned abs too. Get the best cheap treadmill to start the 2008 New Year right.
It’s generally known that the higher the cost, the higher the quality of the treadmill. This is also true if you only know little and you are in a hurry to get the purchase done right away. Take your time and understand what you are buying.
First, don’t trust in sales hype unless it is from a third party, independent review. Getting the best cheap treadmill essentially requires you to figure out how the entire system works.
Generally, all treadmills can do the same thing. As soon as you turn it on and use it, you are aiming for a cardio vascular exercise, weight loss, and burn calories. That’s just basically it. The price of the treadmill now varies on competitive features.
1. The treadmill motor is one of the most important thing you should consider when selecting a treadmill. The ideal minimum should be 2.0 horsepower and anything lower than that may not be worth your money.
2. Professionals and physical trainers are the best persons to give a review. The treadmill guru’s personal ratings and recommendations may help you a lot in deciding which ones to buy. The premise of course is that these pros may favor at the more expensive ones.
3. Product reviews from consumers are helpful too. There are so many websites that allow treadmill users to comment on the products they use. Their opinions can also help because they have used the equipment themselves.
4. A manual treadmill doesn’t qualify for best cheap treadmill. Yes manual treadmills are cheap but if you can afford to buy the better ones, then do so. You should buy equipment that can last longer and is much convenient to use.
5. Treadmill belt should be checked if it is in good condition. This is another piece in the treadmill that is important to look into. Make sure the belt is perfect for you to use. Check on the safety as well.
6. A treadmill’s warranty offer and service speaks a lot about the quality. Most reviews tell you that a good warranty should be at least 5 years on the motor, 2 years on frames and parts, and a year on service.
There are more things you need to check before buying your treadmill. There’s the framework, cushioning system, and other extras like the accessories and stuff. Manufacturers take advantage of improving these treadmill extras because the standard treadmill gets more expensive when more features are added.
The bottom line is that there is no real best cheap treadmill. It all depends on what you know and how much you are willing to spend. At the end of the day, you will know that what matters most is your own judgment. It is understanding which treadmill is really worth your money.
- Auction Savers, Ebay Treadmills Ever heard of auction sites before? Well you must have...
- Discount Supplements – Where To Buy Your Nutritional Supplements? Nutritional supplements can be pretty expensive, especially when you are...
- Tips For Creating A Home Gym Many people pay for pricey gym memberships and personal trainers....
- Muscle Building – Cheap No Xplode Cheap No Xplode website has the nitric oxide muscle building...