What is the job function of a personal trainer; and do you need one to make fitness and muscle gains?
To answer the question if you need a personal trainer these things come to mind.
If you are new to exercise and are not quite sure how to perform the exercises correctly, then yes, a personal trainer will show you the correct movement and the muscles being worked with each exercise.
If motivation is a factor a personal trainer can inspire you and push you and keep you on the right path.
Another very important job of the personal trainer is to design the program that will help you reach your goals. If your goals are to add muscle and strength, they can design a program to get you there faster than you probably could on your own.
I am a personal trainer and have made a lot of lasting friendships and have helped many people reach their goals. I feel I have been a big help to many that were totally unfamiliar with resistance training and help them stay safe with their training to help them improve.
On the other hand, if you are experienced and know proper exercise performance and almost as important, if you are self motivated individual then the answer would be totally up to you.
If you are able to design a program to help you reach your goals that are dedicated enough to train at home, then by all means this is a good option.
If your primary goal is to gain muscle and lose body fat and just have all round better fitness, it’s fairly inexpensive to set up a home gym and it has the benefits of not having to fight traffic getting to the gym or having to wait for equipment to use. This is not to mention you won’t be paying gym fees. To sum things up a personal trainer is a valuable asset to give you the knowledge and motivation to keep you on the right path in your quest for a better body.
If you have the knowledge and the motivation, then home training has a lot of benefits such as no travel,not waiting on equipment and no gym fees. A home gym can be set up inexpensively and a great change from the traditional is this muscle builder. Many trainers use it themselves in their muscle building and fitness programs.
Feel free to visit my site for some interesting articles on building muscle and sign up for my easy muscle building newsletter
About the Author:
Personal Trainer with over 40 years of bodybuilding know-how
- Fitness Trainer Job Will Make You Your Own Boss If you are like lots of people, you imagine being...
- How To Set Your Diet Plan Goals For Better Health And Weight Loss There are lots of reasons for deciding to become more...
- Tips For Athletes On How To Efficiently Schedule Fitness Training Determined to become healthy and get into shape? You'll want...
- Tips For Creating A Home Gym Many people pay for pricey gym memberships and personal trainers....
- Laws to Getting a Perfect Body Real Fast! Here Are the Guidelines That Lead to Success If you want to achieve your muscle building objectives, there...