In order to obtain a lot of chest muscle than you need to use a bench press routine which will work effectively and swiftly.
Upping your bench press is not just about looking to get bigger and more powerfulchest muscles, it’s important to look at the other muscles that are necessary to get a greater bench press.
If your shoulders and triceps are weak, then you’ll not get very far in trying to boost your bench press weight. The muscles inside your shoulders and your triceps muscles are much smaller than the muscles in your chest. Because of this these muscles will tire out prior to your chest muscles even getting good quality workout with just chest exercises
So that you can lift heavier for the bench press, your bench press routine must involve increasing the strength and size of your shoulder muscles and your triceps muscles.
You will have to dedicate one day each week to training these muscles hard, and you will be rewarded with an increase of the weight that you use for the bench press. The result with this will be increased lean muscle mass in your shoulders, arms, and an increase in chest muscle.
For your customized routine for increasing chest muscle, you need to train your chest on the Monday and Friday, and train your shoulders and triceps on the Wednesday. You should have the weekend off from training, that will allow your body to recuperate and grow muscle from the workouts.
Here is a Bench Press Routine designed to quickly help you to boost up your bench press and get bigger chest muscles.
Monday and Friday
Bench press warm up – 20 reps with light weight
3X10 – Chest Flies
5×5 – Flat Bench Press
5×5 – Incline Bench Press
Make use of a weight which just about allows you to complete all the reps. Just be sure you keep the arms and chest tight while performing the reps, so extra tension is placed on your muscles. Rest only for 90 seconds between each set, or 2 minutes at most.
Shoulder Press Warm up with long bar – 12 reps with a light weightDumbbell
Press – 5×8
Upright Rows – 3×8
Close Grip Bench Press – 3×8
Triceps Pulldown – 3×8
These exercises ought to be very much the same as your routine for the bench press. Meaning that you train as heavy as you can, while keeping good form.
In a few weeks you certainly will start to notice a positive change using this type of bench press routine. You’ll also have a large improvement in muscle mass on your chest muscles.
- Workout | Bench Press And Close Bench Press Supersets – An Excellent Combination Guaranteed To Enhance Your Bench Press Workouts If you have been benching for some time, you probably...
- Muscle Building | How To Build Chest Muscles – 2 Simple Routines For Building Huge Pecs Fast There hasn’t been a bodybuilder alive who did not want...
- Rob King Building Bigger Bench Press – How Gain More Bench Press Review Are you having troubles with flat chest, without having a...
- Workout | Guaranteed 50 Lbs To Your Bench Press. Blast Your Bench And Critical Bench Programs – Do They Work? With the exception of taxes and death, nothing in life...
- Weight Lifting Workout Routines – 400 Lbs. Bench Press Strickly professioal althlete workout bench press plan athlete workout bench...