Before we jump into details,make sure that you know few concepts of muscle mass building. If you want to buil huge muscle mass fast, along with intense weight lifting, you must have a proper diet plan and allow yourself rest enough. Only after you have internalized these 3 keyfactors, it’s time to focus on these 5 best mass building exercises.You can learn more about dieting from my free ebook that can be found from my blog.
1) Heavy Deadlifts - Deadlift is one of effective movement that recruits the largest amount of muscle tissue in your entire body. You’re able to train more effectively, and you’ll also be able to stimulate each muscle fiber more efficiently, because they work best a a team. Alternate the range on motion, such as partial deadlifts that allows you to put more focus on any specific area of you body.
Start doing 2-3 sets of light warm up’s for 8 to 12 reps carefully increase the load as the smaller muscles gets warmed up. At the end, perform 3 – 4 reps. Repeat the same after 5-7 days with 5-10% of more weight. Always use weight belt and wrist straps to ensure the safety
2) 20 rep squats - This is personally the most efficient mass building exercise that I could imagine. It’s known as a heavy breathing squats or 20 rep squats. The key point in this exercise is to target every possible muscle, even your calfs, by doing neither more nor less than 20 reps of squats, yes, 20 reps. And I don’t mean any kind of half squats, but full “ass to the grass” squats!
Pick up a weight that allows you to squat at least 15 reps with a smooth control. In the rest 5 reps, you start feeling tired and breathing will become more difficult. You will prepare for a single reps more accurately.The spotter behind you will help you with the last two reps. NOW, do another set total of 2 sets per each session. Repeat once a week. Add 5-10 lbs in every workout.
3) Parallel Bar Dips - Another muscle mass building exercise that is necessary if you want to gain more muscle mass! In this exercise your upper body remain contracted as you perform reps. Once you have completed at least ten reps with your own weight, it’s time to add more resistance by using a weight belt where you can attach weight plates.
To target your chest and triceps, start from an upright position, lower yourself down until your arms are at 90 degree or slightly more, then press yourself back up until your arms are almost straight, following another rep by lowering yourself again but now, lean a bit forward to get your chest fully strechted. Repeat total of 10 reps, where 5 for triceps and 5 for chest and shoulders.
You’ve just learned my 3 best mass building exercises and techniques for developing a bigger body in the short period of time! Perform each exercise once a week in a separate days! You can expect 5-10lbs of muscle gains within the first month!
About the Author:
I’m a professional fitness trainer and author of mybodybuildingjourney.com
My goal is to help people regular people to achieve their fitness goals in a minimal time using simple but powerful techniques. -No overpriced supplements -No “hocus pocus” diets -No suicide workouts
Visit my blog and find FREE meal plans, workout plans, tutorials, my personal journey, muscle building & fat loss product reviews, 58-page report “15 diet stragegies to build bigger muscles” Plus much more…..
I also encourage you to subscribe to my youtube videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/WorkoutAdviser
- How To Grow Muscles How to grow muscles is a question that many people...
- Muscle Building | Build A Big Chest – Muscle Building That Works Creating a larger more powerful chest is difficult but if...
- Body Building | 6 Great Exercises For Bodybuilding When many people start bodybuilding, they do exercises that are...
- Muscle Building | A Few Ways To Build Muscle Mass Fast Building muscle mass is a simple game of knowledge and...
- Workout | Best Muscle Building Exercises Have you been wondering why you can not seem to...